Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

This is a very busy morning in the US.  I was wondering how many turkeys are already in the oven in our little town.  Right now our oven is filled with pies.  As soon as they are done, the turkey will slide right into the oven for a few hours of slow cooking.

Our family is very scattered this year and my husband and I will spend it together quietly.  Of course this is a day for remembering our many blessings.  We are blessed beyond belief with family, friends, good health, a nice home, our wonderful Scotty girl (Miss Molly), and a steady job for my husband.  One of my new blessings this year is this blog.  I have such wonderful followers and many of us have become friends.  I began this blog as a diary of my life in quilts, but it has morphed into a lot more of a blessing than I imagined. 

The kitchen is calling me...so until next time, I wish you blessings too numerous to count!

                                Barb, Jeff & Miss Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment