Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

QUILTY SMILES



My sweet granddaughter Bree likes the quilt and pillowcases I sent her for her birthday last Saturday.  My daughter took loads of good pictures of Bree opening her gift but unfortunately the pictures are sideways because they were posted from a phone.  I worked and worked rotating them, but the rotation won't hold, so here are just three:




Bree loves bright colors and her quilt is nothing if not bright!

It's trying to be a beautiful day.  The sun is shining and our temperature should get close to 60.  With weather like this our Dogwood trees will be blooming in no time.  I noticed the tulips are up but it will be a while before they're ready to bloom.  I should take a walk in the woods this afternoon and see what I can find. 

I need to pull out my grandson's quilt and get it ready to go to the quilter.  I probably just need 4 hours to finish up the rows and borders.  Jesse's birthday is in July, but I don't want to cut it as close as I did on Bree's.  After Jesse's is done, I need to start the quilt I promised my daughter for her birthday this year, which is in August.  This seems to be the year for making quilts for the family...I love it!

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with Peace & Plenty!








No comments:

Post a Comment