Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

LONG WEEKEND


We spent a long weekend working in Cuba.  The curious thing about owning apartments is that when people move, they tend to move at the same time.  We are working on three apartments getting them ready for the new tenants who need to move in next weekend.  I see a few more trips to Cuba for me this week and then another full weekend. 

Sewing on the Luna Notte quilt has been postponed until I get this busy spell taken care of.  I thought I had enough blocks to make the quilt top and realized I needed 16 more to make it a generous size.  I want my daughter to be thrilled with it. 

The binding fabric for the You've Got Mail quilt hasn't arrived yet. You need to know that I live in Missouri, smackdab in the middle of the US.  The package was mailed promptly by the internet merchant from Maryland.  It is coming USPS Priority and so far it's been a week.  Tracking shows it is in Kansas right now and previously it went to California.  What's wrong with this picture! 

We are still having stormy weather but with very little rain.  I could use a gloomy day for napping right now, but I have tasks to get done today. 

Dinner tonight will be ultra simple ~~ sloppy joes with waffle oven fries and slaw.  We had BLTs for dinner last night, so we must be on a sandwich kick.

We bought a new washer and dryer yesterday and I would like to repaint the laundry room before they are delivered.  It seems like my list of to-do's grows longer every day.

Wishing you all a great week. My blogging will likely be sketchy until mid July although I will pop in as often as I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment