Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A FALL SUNDAY





It promises to be another beautiful Fall day here in the Ozarks.  Hubby and I took the weekend off to slow down a bit and give him time to recover from a bad outbreak of poison ivy. 

I have been busy in the sewing room working on Christmas gifts and items I need to turn in to Reggie, my quilter, before the end of October.  After that date she won't accept anything else until January. I'm thinking of making a few table runners and embellished Christmas stockings.  I already finished a quilt for our neighbors and I'm working on another one for a special friend.

Meals have been real simple around here lately.  I made a large pot of chili last week and we enjoyed it as bowls of chili with toppings, chili dogs and finally as chili mac.  Today I will be making a batch of stuffed peppers (red) that will give us two meals plus a meal for the freezer for later.  In the Fall and Winter we enjoy homemade soups and stews with homemade bread and rolls. 

Life is especially good right now.  I wish the same for you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment