Followers

Monday, November 17, 2014

SNOWY DAY


We got about 2 inches of snow yesterday.  Our older scottie, Dottie, sat for over an hour at the window watching it fall from the sky.  She eventually got curious enough to go outdoors and put her nose in the snow and plow through it.  Being born and mostly raised in California, Dottie & Olive had never seen snow until last winter.  Sweet Olive wants nothing to do with that white stuff.

Today is a great day to stay indoors and bake, cook and sew.  Well....maybe not in that order!  Shall we say sew, sew, sew and miscellaneous. 

Welcome to the new followers of my blog.  Just like sewing, I blog a little and then blog a lot.  We are dealing with some medical issues and other matters and it's been especially busy around here for quite some time. 

I would love to hear your comments.  Comments from followers really give me the incentive to keep blogging.

Wishing you a cozy day wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for a couple of months and I really enjoy it. I have 3 French Bulldogs and love to sew - we have a lot in common. One of these days when I figure out how to do it - I want to have my own blog.

    ReplyDelete