Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WORKS IN PROGRESS




It's been a busy few days.  Hubby has been home from work with an infection but he is beginning to feel better. 

I picked up a couple items from my LAQer Reggie.  She always manages to bring even the most humble offerings of mine to life.  I still have to add bindings but the pieces have been trimmed and are ready to be finished up.

Here's the little patchwork scottie quilt and sham I made for a future great-grandchild.  I love making baby quilts and thought I would make a few and squirrel them away for later, much later....




I still have to find binding fabric for the quilt and sham.  Fortunately almost any color will work.

Here's the Illusion quilt made from the Grunge fabric line.  I will bind it with the gray that's in the blocks.


Then, here are two rows of the Curved Log Cabin blocks sewn together.  I have all the blocks made to finish this quilt if I would stop letting myself get distracted with other quilted pretties!


I got excited over a new line of fabric that was a Daily Deal at M* yesterday, so I will probably get off on another quilting tangent when it gets here!

Wishing you all the best of the best.....Barb








No comments:

Post a Comment