Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

A LITTLE SHOPPING TRIP ~~~~


We live in a very small rural community but we have a nice fabric store geared mostly to quilters.  This week the quilting cotton was $2.99 per yard so a trip to town this morning was very much in order.

Despite my self-imposed fabric diet I had to sample just a few of their offerings. 


Two darling Halloween prints.  I've used the bat print before on table toppers I made recently.  The cute ghosts with the toothy smiles are really cute.
 
 

These Christmas prints are so pretty.  I'm especially fond of the gray/purple/gold combo.  Nice for table runners for girlfriends.
 
 
 
 This print reminds me of Cotton & Steel fabric.  I will make a jellyroll quilt and incorporate a little of the fabric into the strips and use it again in the border. 
 


Not to be outdone, this darling Happy Haunting layer cake came in the mail today. 

I see lots of happy hours sewing in my near future.  I think I did very well without breaking the bank.

What are you making for the holidays??

No comments:

Post a Comment