Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

ON THE ROAD AGAIN


It's become our Saturday routine lately to pack ourselves and the Girls up and drive 90 minutes to our apartments to work.  We are hoping we will have all the work done and everyone settled in so we can enjoy some free weekends this Fall and Winter.

We get to meet such interesting, and sometimes frustrating, people.  A few of them over the years have become dear friends, a few have passed away and some come and go without imprinting our lives.  It takes all kinds to make our world go round.  For many years I watched the I Love Lucy sitcom.  Believe me, the portrayal of the landlords (Fred & Ethel) had no basis in reality at all, but it made for an entertaining program. 

Fall is so close you can taste it. It's the perfect time to gather together some friends for a bonfire and homemade goodies.  A huge pot of chili or gumbo and cornbread sounds wonderful.  Have you ever noticed how everything you eat outdoors tastes extra good? 

My health has been a real concern lately, but I'm on the mend and beginning to feel like myself again.  I straightened up the sewing room Wednesday, a sure sign I'm feeling better.  I'm planning on getting back to the seeing machine real soon.  it feels so good to be feeling better.  Thanks to all of you who sent your well wishes and encouraging words. 

It's time for me to pack our cooler and hit the road.  Thanks for stopping in ~~~~

Wishing you a blessed weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment