Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

SAVORING SEPTEMBER



September has long been my favorite month.  It's the month when the yellow butterflies that signal Summer's end arrive in clouds.  I have always called them 'end-of-summerflies'.  September mornings are cool and afternoons are still plenty warm.  The garden spiders are spinning their intricate webs to grace our property and I start to look forward to Fall activities.  It will soon be time to make applesauce and apple butter and plan for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I was a smartie this year and began working on a few small Christmas gift items early.  Everything is tucked away in a box and awaiting the finishing touches. 

My embroidery machine has been working overtime for a few weeks now.  I'm eager to get back to piecing a new quilt.  It's all good.

I'm working on putting together a nice Giveaway for Fall. 

Enjoy the weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment