Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

HELLO EVERYONE



This is the first day in weeks I've been able to post.  Our snow and ice have melted off and now we are dealing with our share of mud and muck.  We've had a few warmer days and we enjoyed them immensely.

Hubby will be starting physical therapy at the hospital starting tomorrow.  I hope this works wonders for him. 

As far as sewing is concerned, I'm still on hold for a few more weeks.  I will have a lot of non-sewing time to make up for.  This is not to say I haven't been ordering fabric on the internet and reading and planning a few new projects.

I made a respectable stack of blocks for an Orange Peel quilt and lost interest (for now).  I find it tedious working with the fusible interfacing, etc.  The blocks may turn out to be table runners for friends.  The fabric line is Bluebell by Windham.  Jenny Doan did a very nice tutorial on this block at Missouri Star.   I realize that blue and white is a classic pairing, but blue just isn't my favorite color to work with. When the blocks are all sewn together they form a rounded design that would look great with a scalloped border.



 I'm thinking of making a few Civil War quilts.  The fabrics for these quilts are so beautiful I can't get enough. 

Hoping you are having a wonderful Pre-Spring.  Thanks for dropping in....

No comments:

Post a Comment