Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016

"PRESENT" QUILT


Fall is gracing us with her fickle weather.  Yesterday I was wearing flip flops and today I need to wear socks and boots.  This normal for our weather.

I finish piecing the top of the Present quilt I hope to finish this year.  Here it is before quilting....


 

This is a fun block to make.  The fabric is Holiday Flourish by Robert Kaufman.  It has quite a bit of gold metallic and it's definitely festive.  The ribbons/bows are made from stash fabric.  The background is a soft cream with very pale leaves and berries. 

Now I'm off to work on another Christmas project. 

Be blessed   ~~~  Barb

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt. I started it last year, got all the blocks made and then my mom had a health crisis and I didn't get it assembled. Seeing yours, and remembering how cool it is, makes me think I'll go and dig it out and finish it as a Christmas present to ME! Great job!

    ReplyDelete