Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

WILL I EVER CATCH UP???



The last time I blogged it was Summer...now we are in the beginning of Fall.  The leaves are starting to turn, acorns are falling and mornings are chilly.  This is my favorite time of the year.

Despite my good intentions, I'm so far behind with everything.
So what have I been doing?  I had a spell of health issues that are somewhat resolved for now;  our little Scottie Olive had to have major surgery and spent ten days in the hospital and had to have lots of attention when she came back home; and we have been super busy with our company.  This was a rough Summer but we are looking forward to the rest of this year being slower and much more peaceful.  Thanksgiving is next month ~~~  can you believe it!

I joined a group at Missouri Star a few weeks ago and we made pillowcases for the kids in Louisiana who had been flooded out of their homes and schools.  It was a blessing helping out.  We all pulled together and surpassed our goals!!

I finished the Flutterbye quilt I was working on and it's become one of my favorites ~~



A few weeks ago I received a wonderful package from a friend on the Missouri Star forum that contained about four yards of this wonderful fabric ~~~~

 
 
I'm working on a few little gifts for Christmas but can't post pictures until after they are given. 
 
That's pretty much it for me right now.  I hope you are being creative and being blessed.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment