Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

OUR GUESTS


Our guests from Indiana have come and gone after a short but sweet visit.  They arrived in the evening Sunday and left us this afternoon.  We talked and talked and there was time to show them my latest quilts.  My sister-in-law was very interested in how and why I make quilts.  It's nice to share quilts with non-quilters who are interested in the process. 

We ate way too much and slept way too little due to a huge storm last night that kept the whole house awake (especially Dottie).  We had a nice breakfast today at a local restaurant that has good food and plenty of it at a reasonable price.  My mother-in-law ordered ham with her breakfast and we were all shocked when she received a whole center-cut ham steak!  There was enough for sharing all around. 

My DD's Luna Notte II quilt is being quilted and will soon be ready to pick up and bind.  My next project may be to finish up another UFO but beginning a new quilt feels right.  There are so many new patterns I would like to try that it's hard for me to decide. 

I hope your past few days have been satisfying.  Take care until we meet again in the sewing room.




1 comment:

  1. You picked out such beautiful fabric. You know you want to start a new quilt, lol.

    ReplyDelete