Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

A GOOD FRIDAY...



The last two weeks have been totally filled with non-sewing things.  I did manage to finish the Luna Notte II quilt top and take it to Reggie to work her long-arm magic.  She says it will take about two weeks....as usual, I can't wait to see it.

My MIL and SIL are coming for a visit this weekend through the middle of next week and I will most likely not have time to blog.  Will someone keep a light on for me ~~~~~

Jeff has to work a double shift today, so I have a nice long day to do whatever and I'm choosing to read, sew and nap. When I was a young wife with a MIL coming for a visit, I would have been in turbo clean mode.  One of the nicer things about getting older is that you become totally comfortable with who you are and how you live. 

I hope you are enjoying these beautiful Summer days and evenings.  The hummingbirds are still drinking a half gallon of nectar per day and the fireflies are thick every evening.  Dottie and Olive are laying around on the cool tile floors a lot lately.  They were groomed this past Monday and they look wonderful for their first meeting with my MIL, who is not an animal lover.  This could get interesting!

Take care until we meet here again.   Barb





















No comments:

Post a Comment