Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

MY HIATUS



I have been away for some time due to family and health issues.  I hope to be able resume posting at least on a semi-regular basis now.  Dottie & Olive (our Scotties) are doing great.

The blue and white Orange Peel quilt for my mother-in-law is being quilted and should be in her hands in another month.  I may put a scalloped binding on it, which takes me much more time than a regular straight binding.

I'm currently working on a modern quilt with geometric shapes.  It is taking bit longer than I thought to put together because there is sashing between each block.  Here's a peek:

 
 
 It is very much a work in progress.  I love the fabric, Glimma, by Windham.

Spring is bursting forth in our area.  Daffodils and forsythias are in all their glory now and most of our trees are leafing out. 
The weather is damp and cool but so lovely.  I love to see the calves frolicking in the pastures.

Wishing you all a blessed day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment