Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2016

ST PATRICK'S DAY 2016

 Wishing everyone a Happy St Patrick's Day with all the trimmings.  I'm Irish through and through so in our home St Pat's day was always celebrated with the traditional Irish meal of corned beef and cabbage and soda bread.  Now that it's just Jeff and myself, we will be eating our dinner at the local catholic church, where they serve an amazing meal.  Do you have any special items you prepare for St Pat's Day?
 
Progress is being made on the modern quilt I've been working on.  It will be ready to take to Reggie for quilting tomorrow.  She is such a busy long-arm quilter that I like to get my quilts in her rotation. 
 
I'm off to the sewing machine for a few minutes. 
 
Have a blessed day everyone......

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment