Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

NOD-TO-MOD QUILT DONE

Yesterday I finished hemming the binding on the Nod~To~Mod quilt I recently put together with a pack of 10" squares from  the Glimma line.  I had the fabric for about two years and decided to make a very simple quilt that would showcase the nice prints.

 
 The prints have a lot of white and I like the clean, crisp look.  It was a simple sew and my quilter Reggie did a wonderful job  bringing it to life.  The border is white and the binding is a gray geometric print.  It measures about 74"x84" and will be nice on the foot of our bed or the back of the sofa.  I would recommend this or a similar design if you have prints you would prefer not to cut up too small.
 
I hope you are making something fun for Spring/Summer. 
 
Thank you for stopping in ~~~~~   Barb
 


No comments:

Post a Comment