Followers

Thursday, December 26, 2013

THE MORNING AFTER....



I hope you had a grand Christmas yesterday.  Ours was spent at home with the Girls and was most enjoyable.  We had several calls from family and friends.  Our meal was wonderfully simple.  I cooked a prime rib roast and served it with baked potatoes, green bean casserole and hot rolls.  I decided not to bake a pie or cake because we literally have tubs of cookies and fudge sitting around. 

Dottie and Olive had a ball opening their bags and playing with the new toys.  This occupied the greater part of their day and evening ~~~~~






I managed to sneak in a few minutes of time to sew.  Don't be alarmed, I'm not wearing red antlers today. 

Now we begin the countdown to the new year.  This week I am dedicating to some advance Christmas sewing for 2014.  I would love not to feel so overwhelmed next December!

Peace & Plenty.....Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment