Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

MORE WINTER FUN







Just a quick note to say 'Wish you were here to help me shovel!'.  We got about four more inches of wet snow today with no let-up in sight.  After a while I realized I would never be able to shovel a path if I didn't get with it.  I put on our Elmer Fudd rabbit hat and got busy.  Miss Dottie hates it when I wear this hat and growls if I even talk to her!

I have to admit it's been a beautiful snowfall.  The flakes were so large at one point they looked like cotton balls.  I made the mistake of driving to the pharmacy this morning and it was treacherous.  I made it back home okay but I refuse to go back out until it thaws.

I have been embroidering a few mug mats for our daughter Christina. 




Wherever you are, I hope you are safe and warm.  If you are in a hot climate, please don't tell me until my back stops hurting!








No comments:

Post a Comment