Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MORE WINTER



We are still have hills of ice and snow and more is heading our way for the next day or so.  So far we have done fine, with the help of our neighbor Steve, who has been shoveling and bringing us our mail when he gets his.

I forgot to post pictures of a mug mat I made for our daughter for Valentine's Day.  I took it out of the hoop and it went straight into the mail without taking pictures.  She was nice enough to send pictures back to me.


Back of mat
I bought the pattern from San Francisco Stitch Company and it was an In The hoop (ITH) design.  Once it was stitched all I had to do was trim around the edges and it was finished. 

I cooked a pot of Chalupa Mexican beans Monday and we will have the leftovers as tostadas for dinner tonight.  We love Mexican food!

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with Peace & Plenty!

2 comments: