Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

CHECKING IN




I thought I would check in to let you know I haven't disappeared, but have been having some extensive dental work done that has left me on heavy meds for the pain.  I should be fine in a few days.  I'm too fuzzy headed to even consider putting a rotary cutter in my hand, much less to try operating the sewing machine.  For now the sewing room is neat and tidy and waiting for my next burst of creative energy. 

Above is the hibiscus we thought we were going to lose when all the leaves began to fall off.  It has recovered nicely since our temperatures are blistering hot and it's really blooming like crazy!  We have a hibiscus every year, but never have we had so many blooms at the same time.

Our daughter and her dogs will be arriving Monday evening and we will have a few days to catch up with each other.  The dogs will stay with us for a few months.  This will be a thrill for us ~~  especially since we lost our beloved Scottie just three months ago.  I will post pics of Dottie and Olive later.

I hope your summer is going well.  I will post again soon...

                     Warm Regards ~~~~  Barb





No comments:

Post a Comment