Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ANOTHER SNOW DAY



Hi Everyone,

After four days off, Jeff reluctantly went back to work this morning.  It feels like Monday to me, but I know it's Tuesday.

We had a slow weekend.  The root canal went well and is painless at this point in time.  I have to be careful with it for a few days until I see my local dentist. 

I began sewing blocks for a Tumbling Charms quilt.  Although the sewing is quick and simple, the trimming goes on forever and ever.  I will post pictures when I have something worthwhile to show.  Right now all I have are heaps of shapeless blocks waiting to be trimmed.  Sometimes Easy + Simple don't = Quick!  I guess we all need practice using our rotary cutters. 

It's snowing here this morning.  I need to make a quick run to the store for a few things to hold us the rest of the week.  I'm also catching up on the laundry and changing the bed today.  Tomorrow I will finally get my hair cut and Thursday morning I have to report for jury duty. 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and found some time to sew.  Take care until next time ~~~~  Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment