Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

ANOTHER SUNDAY



I'm feeling so much better after a week of shutting down and taking antibiotics for the pneumonia that moved in a couple weeks ago.  It wasn't all pills and Kleenex, I actually managed to get my DGD's birthday gift finished and ready to mail.. I will post pictures of this later just in case she's peeking at my blog.

Here are the two little quilts I finished up for the PICU unit in St Louis ~ they will go into the mail to our group leader and will be taken to the center along with all the other quilts she is collecting ~~~





The top quilt is a simple framed square made from the Sweet Tooth line and scraps of solids I had in my stash.  I also made a matching pillowcase for this quilt.  The bottom quilt is a Disappearing Nine Patch (D9P).  I believe the fabric was called Whooos In The Forest (or something like this!)...I had the fabric in my stash for a while.  The backing on the Sweet Tooth quilt is the bright balloon print of the binding.  The D9P quilt backing is very pale pink with white dots.  All items are washed and ready to go to their new home.

I hope you are making/finishing up some wonderful projects.  So far 2013 has been a slow year for me creatively, but I feel my enthusiasm and energy coming back so there will be new projects popping up here from time to time. 

I have a tutorial I would like to do soon and possible another giveaway for Spring!

Wishing you the Best of the Best!

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment