Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SAFE LANDING!



Monday morning I put my granddaughter's birthday quilt in the mail hoping it would arrive by this Friday.  Surprise ~  ~ It arrived today safe and sound!  After answering 'No' as to whether there were chemicals, explosives, anything with Lithium batteries or perfume contained in the box, I offered up that the box contained a 'blanket'. 

Mailing quilts (with or without insurance) is a daunting thing for me.  Thank goodness for tracking numbers that enable me to follow the progression of my precious parcel cross country all the way to California this time!  Here's what I was fussing over ~ a simple little Jellyroll Race quilt made from a Soul Blossom (by Amy Butler) jelly roll.  I also had enough fabric to make a few pillowcases to match.  I hope she likes it.  It's nothing grand, but when you turn 22 you're not too old for another quilt from Grandma!  Happy Birthday sweet Bree!!

Bree's Birthday Quilt

Since my last post I'm feeling so much better.  Thanks to everyone here who took the time to send me get well wishes. 

This coming weekend is when we Spring Forward with our clocks.  You may be up to your knees in snow right now, but before we know it Spring will arrive. 

Wishing you bushels of Peace & Plenty....Barb



No comments:

Post a Comment