Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

SLOW WEEK


It was a very slow week.  Hubby left for his hunting trip Thursday morning and was back home Thursday evening.  The weather was horrific and he didn't feel like fighting with Mother Nature.  Our weather turned very cold, windy and in general miserable. This year will be remembered as the year several states had snow in May.

Very little got done in my sewing room this week.  It rather looks like a bomb went off in there!  I will spend an hour or so today tidying things up so I can sew again.  Part of the issue is that I run our company from the same room.  Sewing is always spilling over into the company area and vice versa.   

Today will be another lazy day if I have anything to say about it.  Breakfast will be an easy batch of french toast with fresh blueberry syrup and bacon.  Dinner today will be Chinese Sesame Chicken with rice and egg rolls.  I think weekend meals should be as easy as possible.

Wishing all of you a peaceful and enjoyable Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment