Followers

Sunday, September 1, 2013

HOLIDAY WEEKEND


It's Labor Day weekend in the US, a holiday where we honor hardworking Americans who keep our country up and running and provide for their families.   Normally this is a day of rest but many Americans don't get a day off.  

I have been resting after two long dental appointments last week.  I thought two in one week would be okay, but I now know that given the chance for an extra appointment I will decline.  I guess the work will get done in time.  I believe I'm about half done with the restoration of my old dental work. 

I have a craft project and plans to start a new quilt mulling in my head.  For the rest of today and tomorrow I will enjoy my Hubby's company.

I will be back online the first of next week.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment