Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SATURDAY SIGHTS & SOUNDS



I was sitting outdoors this morning enjoying the sunrise, a cup of tea and the birds when I heard a major rumbling noise on our lane.  The trencher man and his helper showed up to trench the ground for utility lines for the garage Hubby is building.

Goodbye tea, goodbye birds, Hello Bill!  I'm not sure what the rest of the day will bring us.  I know that a short trip to Wal-Mart is on the table...possibly lots of shoveling for me to help cover up the trenches and pull out the rocks. 

I hope you have something happy and fun to do this weekend. I may be able to get into the sewing room this afternoon.  I'm feeling very inspired to sew right now...I guess I must feel Fall and the holidays in the air.

                            Blessings & Peace  ~~~  Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment