Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....!!!


My Hubby Jeff is a good sport and agreed to draw the names for the 17 table runner winners and here they are ~~~~

Alana Sullivan
clinhart440
Libby M
Ruby
Sandy Navas
James Ayers
Summer
Donna F
Jeanne Crowell
Rhonda F
Marilyn E
Shirley P
Myrna Roy
Cyndi Zoller
Cecile Bolton
Nancy M
bkthomas56

Congratulations to everyone!!!  Please email your mailing address to me at oakerbarbie@gmail.com.  Indicate in that email which category of runner you would like: Chicken, Christmas or Miscellaneous.  There are some darling runners in the Miscellaneous group.  There was such a great response to this drawing I will have to choose a runner for you.  Originally I was thinking of three runners - then things mushroomed and I had to get busy and make a few more!!

Thanks to everyone who participated!!  Wishing you all a day filled with Peace & Plenty....Barb






6 comments:

  1. Thanks for having this drawing Barb. I enjoy your posts and pictures. Everything you make is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed out on this one.....:(

    Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to have won! I'm never that lucky! I'll be sure to post a photo when I get it situated in it's new home.

    Thank you again!

    Huggers, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb, thank you so much for letting me be a winner!!! You don't know what it means to me. I have a package of quilt kits sitting on my island ready to send to a gal I met on The Quilting Board who gets 90% of her fabric from Goodwill. I offered to send her some kits of good quality fabric and she couldn't believe it. The same day I offered and packaged the kits, you wrote me that I won. Makes me believe in "what goes around comes around". I can't wait to get a homemade table runner! My favorite thing in the whole world. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! What a great gift! No doubt I'm going to love it. I've never gotten a "quilt" item from anyone else. I can't wait to see it. I'm checking the mailbox everyday. I think the mailman believes I have a crush on him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Barb...I love the runner that I received...

    ReplyDelete