Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!




Just look at the beautiful quilt kit I won in the drawing at www.mylifeasaquilter.blogspot.com.  I have been waiting anxiously all week for it to arrive and it showed up this morning!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

The name of the kit is Falling For Fall and it's a great combination of piecing and applique in Fall colors. The fabrics are extra nice and the colors will fit in with our home perfectly.  I know what our new quilt next Fall will be!! 

Thank you so much, Jeanne, for your generosity and giving spirit!  I feel thoroughly blessed!  I think this may be the first thing I've ever won and it feels great!

I wish Peace & Plenty to everyone who reads this blog.  Until next time, take care and keep sewing!    Barb




No comments:

Post a Comment