Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MIA


I've been missing in action for a few days.  We had a good weekend and took advantage of the rainy weather to kick back and relax.

The circle quilt I posted about recently is with my LAQer and should be coming back home in about three weeks.  My quilter is in great demand and not only quilts for the quilters in this area but she receives boxes of quilt tops from out-of-state guilds and quilts for them and mails the finished quilts back.  She's a busy lady and a good friend.

Now I have to dig through my UFO shelf and find something interesting to work on. 

Spring is officially poking it's head out in our corner of the Ozarks.  I found tulips breaking through the ground and the pink phlox will be blooming soon.  The Bradford pear trees are budding right now.  I saw a fly in the house yesterday (in March!) and I've seen ants outdoors.  Any day now I can break out my pedal pushers and flip flops!!  I'm often accused of dressing summer on the bottom and winter on top because  I love to wear sweatshirts with pedal pushers and flip flops.  You have probably figured out that high fashion doesn't live at my house.  Comfort reigns here.

You know it's a good day when I need to look for something to do.  I don't have much pressing right now, so I may go for a walk in the woods with the Girls.  We have all been locked in the house so much I think a walk would do us all good.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment