Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




I hope the sun is shining where you are.  As you can see, the hummingbirds are busy on our front porch today.

Hubby got home from his hunting trip this morning and announced he wants to buy me a new washer.  I also think a new dryer is in order, since our old one is 14 years old and has outlived two washers. 

The Girls missed Jeff terribly and all is right in their world now that we're all together again.  I got a good rest while Jeff was gone.  I cooked a cheese pizza Friday and ate off it all weekend along with light breakfasts and a little salad.  I will cook our dinner today and it may just be French toast and bacon. 

Sewing resumes tomorrow on the You've Got Mail quilt.  I have three outside borders to sew on and then it will be ready for quilting.  I have a 108' backing for it, so it will be off to Reggie.  That will be UFO #3 finished this year.  I'm sure I could work on UFOs all year and not be done with them.

Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day 2014. 




2 comments:

  1. So that's where all the humming birds went! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your humming birds, they are so sweet. Your flowers are really pretty, what are they called?

    ReplyDelete