Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2014

SOLD!






After all the hoping and anticipation we closed escrow on our little gray house and it's officially SOLD!  I'm adding the word Sold to my list of favorite four-letter words:  Love, Home, Hope, Jeff, Sold.  It's been a long time coming and we're grateful it's over with.  We got a chance to meet the young woman who is the new homeowner and her two daughters.  I hope they will have many happy years in the little gray house.

After the closing of escrow Jeff took me out for lunch at the darling tea room here in Licking.  We had a leisurely lunch and chatted with friends who came and went.  It's been a great day. Now maybe life as we know it can slow down a bit.  We still have a lot on our plate but we have a lot less to be concerned about.

Quilts, quilts, beautiful quilts!  I can't wait to throw myself back into sewing and to see what I can make next. 

Until next time I wish you a day overflowing with peace & plenty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment