Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

HOUSES NEED PEOPLE ~~~



Jeff and I worked almost all weekend at our old house and have everything sorted and ready to hand over to the new Buyer.  We cleaned out the shed, mowed the lawn and cleaned out the gutters this morning.  It was hot and very humid and it was a very good feeling to finish. 

I have loads of sentimental attachment to the little gray house, but it needs to have a family living there to give it life again.  Houses need people just like people need houses.  I hope the new family will grow to love their new home.

I started working on a framed square quilt for my daughter this weekend.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  I have several blocks done.  My goal is to have it quilted and bound by August 1st. 

I hope you are having a good weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow...



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling the house Barb! It's a lovely home. I agree that houses need someone living in them. Unoccupied houses seem to "age" more quickly.

    ReplyDelete