Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rainy Tuesday

We woke up to thunder and lightning this morning.  The good thing is that we are getting some much needed rain...just a slow shower and the first moisture in weeks!     

Our Memorial weekend went by too fast.  We visited cemeteries and worked in the sewing room.  DH is so selfless...he worked nonstop all weekend on my sewing room.  The cabinets are together and now the rest of the work is mine.  I have a real mess to deal with so it will be a little while before I can post pictures.

Today I would like to share a beautiful scrap quilt made by Grammy Rose.  The pattern is stars inside of hexagons...I'm not sure of the proper name of this block.  I remember this quilt being folded on the foot of Grammy's bed.  Most of the fabrics came from her housedresses and aprons.  Apologies for the quality of the photos....having some focus issues with the camera.




This is a Tuesday that feels like a Monday!  I'm off to tackle a mountain of laundry and work in my sewing room.   

I wish you a great day wherever you are ~~  Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment